IRS has several disclosure programs available, depending on the severity of your conduct. There are exceptions and other alternatives if you lived overseas or had no reportable income. However, it requires an experienced tax lawyer to analyze your situation and recommend the proper course of action.

  • It is best to email me since I’m usually available by email:

  • However, please call me if you prefer at 415-788-2553. If I’m not available, leave a message and I’ll return your call when I return to the office.

Please check out my experience, credentials, and expertise on this website: